Location: Reston, VA, United States
Category: Information Technology, Full-Time
The .NET Developer at Synteractive will assist with consulting with clients on gathering business/functional requirements, conduct functional assessments in order to define the business problem and support the documentation, testing and validation of the end solution development, configuration and implementation tasks on all Synteractive projects.
Related responsibilities include participation in project scoping, determining level of effort for specific projects/tasks and/or developing project plans while working closely with the rest of the Synteractive team and/or other project consultants to meet client objectives.
Required skills include:
- Must have minimum of 5-7 years of proficient experience with .NET, specifically C#
- Has familiarity with MVC patterns and practices
- Has familiarity with SharePoint 2013 CSOM (Client Side Object Model) and/or SharePoint 2010 API
- Has hands on experience with agile and devops development tools for continuous integration, code & configuration management like Microsoft TFS, Github, and SVN.
- Has exposure to cloud technologies on AWS and/or Azure and has the demonstrated ability to pick up new skills as needed.
- Has familiarity with PowerShell to administrate SharePoint/Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates experience working with executives and business owners to provide analysis and solutions in a collaboration environment.
- Design, develop and implement business applications using current technologies
- Design and Architect solutions with SharePoint and/or Angular and/or .NET
- Have some knowledge in the administration, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2010 or 2013
- Architect and develop a technical solutions from business requirements
- Present and defend technical solutions and designs
- Ability to take current business rules and provide improvements
- Develop design documents (i.e., technical specification documents, functional requirement documents, object modules, system test plans)
- Ability to work in small to medium size teams with consultants, clients and project team members alike
- Ensure successful completion of a solution that meets the projects requirements
- Excellent systems analysis and design skills with full development life cycle experience
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision.
Apply for .NET Developer at Jobvite.com